View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 06:06 AM   #260
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliwek View Post
Hello, can someone confirm the rooting method works with the Sony updated to last "firmware", that is 1.0.3.1140 ? Mine is still with stock firmware (1.0.0.9270), and I wonder if it's better to update before rooting, or on the contrary if an official update might cause issues for rooting (the russian site says packages are for firmware 1.0.0 to 1.0.2, not 1.0.3xxxx).
I updated to 1.0.3.1140 firmware the day I got my T1, and rooted it a couple of days later. No problems whatsoever doing it in that order.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote