Thread: Kindle Fire
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #11
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Sorry for the misinformation and thanks for the correction.

I had read elsewhere that de-registering removed the DRMd ebooks, but never tried it. I just tried it and all the ebooks were still there.

However, you can delete files from the documents folder using your PC. If you are going to remove a lot of ebooks it is much faster using the PC than using the manual method, one at a time. I have tried this method - I use all the time.

Regards - John
Also, by using the computer method you don't have to worry about any hacks being disrupted by a factory reset...
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote