Thread: Kindle Fire
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #10
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
De-registering does not remove content of any kind....As Blossom said, do a factory reset or manually delete as kennyc describes.
Sorry for the misinformation and thanks for the correction.

I had read elsewhere that de-registering removed the DRMd ebooks, but never tried it. I just tried it and all the ebooks were still there.

However, you can delete files from the documents folder using your PC. If you are going to remove a lot of ebooks it is much faster using the PC than using the manual method, one at a time. I have tried this method - I use all the time.

Regards - John

Last edited by Jabby; 10-29-2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: typos
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote