Thread: Kindle Fire
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
can someone help me delete all the books on my kindle 3? Probably the wrong thread but please help! Picasso
I don't have the kindle 3 but I have the K2 and from the K3 manual it seems to work the same:
To delete
content on your Kindle, use the 5-way controller to underline the item you want to delete.
Press the left arrow on the 5-way to select “remove from device” and then press the 5-way
to complete the removal of the item.

so from the main book list use the 5-way to move the book and then press left and you'll get a delete pop-up question.

Better to ask the main kindle forum.

but hey! WELCOME To MR!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote