View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 10:03 PM   #207
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings View Post
I have a question, has anyone shared their different saves that are .rst and sharing them? we each have our own likes for a format and was wondering if that is being shared. I was having trouble with the bookdesigner and had to remove and reinstall it, I was getting nothing but errors. So I came here to see what I could find and started reading this thread.
That isa good idea... But if I have to change from my normal settings, I do create a new settings file so I can get the settings back as needed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote