View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:18 AM   #81
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mano42 View Post
I didn't get the update wirelssly, I downloaded the firmware in my pc and copied it to kindle.

I updated my K3 several times, so I have a clue how should this work, but it doesn't. The strange thing is, when PW restarts the update file is still there like it nothing happens, but my K3 deleted the update file after restart... It is just weird endeed...

I didn't jailbroke it btw...
Yes, I know it's not directly downloaded from the Kindle. But when it updates, you should see the update progress. Did you see that? My PW updated flawlessly, I don't know what you're doing wrong.

Connect your Kindle PW to your computer, delete the firmware file. Copy and paste the zip file (do not unzip it on your computer). Disconnect and try updating again.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote