View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 05:08 AM   #161
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramir View Post
It's logical dpi, it's used for the layout and size of the UI, it will not change the actual resolution of the display. No need to change it.

Well, I don’t understand what has happened in the past few days. UMR simply crashes too much. It crashes so hard that it knocks out WiFi on my Kobo upon reboot. It takes me another reboot or to to get the WiFi to connect again (empty icon, no networks listed despite being turned on). That’s a new bug today. I’ve lost track of how often UMR has crashed today, but the deal breaker has been that my favorites list was erased on the last reboot.

If repairing my Kobo account doesn’t fix this WiFi issue (and why would it, since I’m not having an account issue), then a reset is in order. Or I’ll just remove UMR at this time until the dev has time to bug squash again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote