View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 11:47 AM   #532
JeanPierre
Zealot
JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
The space between letters comes from Kobo sucking at kepub layout, particularly when enabling ligatures. I've gotten used to it.

My shots were only to show the difference in line height between Literata and Literata Book. Literata is not useful to me due to the line height.
Find below my first post where I shared Literata Book with the forum. Emphasis added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPierre View Post
I just discovered Literata Book on fontsquirrel: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/literata-book

I'm using the ttf that results from running it through the Kobify Fonts script. It looks like this version of Literata has had the line height adjusted. With Literata I was using a line spacing setting of 0.9. With Literata Book this is equivalent to a 1.1. Some strangeness with letter alignment of bold fonts seems to have been fixed too.
JeanPierre is offline   Reply With Quote