View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:13 AM   #32
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I'm not sure if it's related to calibre and the lovely new kobo touch driver, but I'm having database issues now. I've done nothing except use calibre to load books, sync touch over wifi and switch kobo off and on. (The off and on switching was after the issues started, otherwise I wouldn't have switched off and on.) So there might be a link between the new driver and my problems. I posted about it here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4789&page=4#57

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 10-11-2012 at 06:29 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote