View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:15 AM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I was looking at your list and my answer is fast: none .

First of all, there's no good store for Spanish titles (there're some small stores, mainly with PDF e-books, some with sci-fi titles, other mainstream), but wide catalog and best-sellers: none.

I think the only one with big screen and touch screen is iRex (or iLiad, I don't remember well), and it's about 400 or 500€ (a friend of mine watched one at a VIP's, so perhaps you can find one there).

And DRM-free, tsk, tsk. There're going to be two big platforms in Spain, which will be introduced at December, but both of them will include DRM (one of them will seel ePub and Mobipocket DRM-ed books).

Sorry, I can help you more. And a recommendation (if nobody is angry about it). For ebook readers in Spain, you can look at: Lectores electrónicos.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote