View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 07:26 AM   #301
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank reader View Post
I'm getting weird graphics corruption in some circumstances, a fuzzy black bar drawn over the bottom the display when I'm using certain features, principally the on screen keyboard, but other areas such as adding collections. If I know where the UI element is I can navigate past it. It appears to be happening on both of my N905.
And this is after a factory reset and update using the kobo desktop.
Has anyone else seen this?
Yes, it's a known problem with recent firmware and the Touch. It happens with my N905 and I believe it also happens with the N905B. I don't think I have seen any reports of it with the N905C. Kobo know about it. Hopefully they will be able to fix it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote