View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:03 AM   #7
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I had mysterious waking and sleeps with my Glo before getting a cover for it. It too me an embarrassingly long time to realise that it was because I was putting it down on my iPad which was in a cover. If I put the Glo on the iPad in the right position, the magnet in the cover was was triggering the sleep and wake in the Glo.

Other than something like that, I don't know. I doubt the light sensor is being used as that would be using some power all the time. The button being sensitive is a possibility. If I had one, the position of it would make it likely for it to be touched if it went into my bag. And I suspect I'd hit the button when pulling it out of the bag.
LOL, I do things like that all the time. That could explain why my current Aura sometimes has the light on with the sleep cover closed.
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote