View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 01:13 AM   #43
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
As the person who suggested this category, the nominations have not been what I intended for them to be in order to be unique and think out of the box. Same old same old. I’m rather disappointed and don’t think that I’ll be contributing anything myself.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I know l put a lot of thought into it before my own nomination; I started thinking about it days in advance. The slate so far looks fine to me; frequently they're not what I expected but surprises are good, too. For example, I wouldn't have predicted The Left Hand of Darkness, but it's a classic I was glad to read.

Last edited by issybird; 03-05-2019 at 01:24 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote