View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 10:53 AM   #10
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Must admit I've just never bothered with KOLL. Way too much on my TBR list!
Every now and then I get blindsided by the "something for nothing" syndrome, especially when compounded by the "use it or lose it" syndrome.

It's part of the same mindset that back in the pbook era had me buying the books I really wanted to read and borrowing from the library the books I kind of wanted to read. Of course I had to read the library books first, as they had due dates!

In my defense, I'm much better these days and I only get the occasional book from KOLL which was already on my radar. Still, the KOLL is a nuisance and when I've already got years' and years' (and years') worth of reading in my library, it's a chin-scratcher why I bother even to the extent of two or three books a year.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote