View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 02:28 PM   #3
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Yes, I think you are right.

I presume Amazon AU charges in local currency, although I don't know for sure as I haven't transferred either my book account or my Audible account over to Australia yet.

Firstly because I didn't know if the range was the same, and secondly because I wasn't confident that I could always just go back to the US account, and finally because I always swore I wouldn't do it until Amazon had a full Australian store.

The currency exchange fees bite, however
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote