Thread: Original files
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 05:27 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaxon View Post
So far what I have disabled to make sure it does not alter my books are under Miscellanous Options > Remember the current page when quitting and Keep a copy of bookmarks/current page inside the e-book file.

Also under edit book I disabled
Integration with calibre > Update metadata embedded in the book when opening.
I do not use save to disk so I have not touched that.

Is there anything else I need to modify to make sure it does not alter my books? @JSWolf I be awaiting eagerly if there is something I forgot that needs to be disabled.
Change the eBook viewer's options to not save the reading location inside the eBook file.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote