View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanya View Post
When I download a book in epub, an author's name usually starts with the first name and ends with the last: William Shakespeare.
I prefer organizing my books by author's last name: Shakespeare, William. I have a few thousand books in my electronic library and it makes the search easier if the naming of all of the books is consistent.
How can I make changes in a title and an author's name in epub in order make my library consistent?
P.S. I am talking about a title of a book NOT a file name.
You must change the metadata of the epub. The easier way to do that is open the epub with Sigil and press the key "F8" (or go to the "Tool" menu and there select "Metadata Editor". In the dialog that appears you have a field named "Author:"; here is when you must write "Shakespeare, William".
After that press "Ok" to close the dialog and then save the book (File/Save). That's all.

Regards
Rubén
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote