View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
How to change font size?

Can anyone give me a simple step-by-step instruction for increasing the size of the text in an ebook?

I have a book in Kindle / Mobi format, the text of which is a couple of points smaller than in I would like. I know I can change the size on the Kindle itself, but that would affect all the books on the device; I'd have to constantly reset the size every time I go into or out of this particular book.

I imported the book into Calibre, then went to Convert Individually / Look and Feel. The resulting dialogue asks for "base font size" (which is preset to zero) and "font size key" (which is blank).

My problem is that I don't know what to enter into those fields.

I'm not worried about rescaling all the fonts throughout the book. I just want to make the body text a couple of points larger.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote