View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #171
Iteria
Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iteria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The nook app would be self-contained, it would allow you to download your content and read it on the device, but you couldn't use the native apps on the device that way.

If the nook native apps do not show on the alternative launcher, you can not set a default launcher and then alternate between the default launcher and the one you installed when you press the Home button, based on whether you want to access your apps, or the native ones.
The Nook native apps do show up in the launcher. I got at my books by using Aplex to pin activities (I'm not sure if this is possible in other launchers). The activity I pinned was the Library activity denoted as "com.bn.nook.library.MainActivity" for anyone who is interested. You can get at the shop by pinning the shop by pin the activity denoted, "com.bn.nook.shop.WebStorefrontActivity"
Iteria is offline   Reply With Quote