View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 01:32 AM   #43383
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Waiting for breakfast to be delivered to our cottage. For today we've ordered the deluxe breakfast (bread rolls, toppings, orange juice, etc), which includes delivery. It's delivered between 7.30am and 8.30am. When you order just bread (rolls) and/or snacks for delivery I know they leave it outside the door of your cottage, so you can sleep in. But the full breakfast's got items that need to be refrigerated, so it wouldn't surprise me if they rang the doorbell. So I was up early today.

My sister wants to go on a walk today, but the current weather prediction is that only longer period of dry weather is during the time frame our groceries are going to be delivered. So we'll have to see how that works out.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote