View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lporter View Post
Bear in mind that u-boots that I have not compiled work perfectly.
Yep, sorry, diidn't notice that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lporter View Post
EDIT: Just worked out that his u-boot is the one that auto-enters fastboot. Yeah, I have tried that. Bizarrely, no computer I have tried it with recognises a fastboot device or in fact any device at all when I use that.

I can't seem to find eureka's u-boot. Mind pointing me in the right direction?
You've just mentioned it, so you've certainly found it. But here is canonical source. It's also mentioned in top post of Simple Debricking thread.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote