View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 03:36 PM   #6
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
TTS works fine on my Likebook using Play Books and Pocketbook, with Google Speech Recognition installed. The nice thing about Play Books TTS is that you can select More Natural Reading Voice in settings and the quality is quite good, though you have to have Wi-Fi on to use it.
1) My Likebook is a Mars T80D with Android 8.1. I installed the Google stuff. No speech.

2) None of my other Android gear needs WiFi on. You download the speech pack(s) for the language(s). Certainly even one phone with less than Android 8.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote