View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 05:40 PM   #8
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
For inline TOCs, after generating them, I copy the STYLE section from a text file over the STYLE section in the inline TOC. The STYLE section in the text file is a template that I created a long time ago after formatting the STYLE section in an inline TOC the way I wanted it to be. This way, a simple copy and paste is needed each time I generate an inline TOC, instead of having to format it each time.

Here is my template that I have saved in a text file:

<style type="text/css">
li {
list-style-type: none;
font-size: 0.85em;
padding-left: 0;
margin-left: 0;
margin-bottom: 0.1em;
}
a {
color: blue;
text-decoration: none;
}
a:hover {
color: red;
}
</style>
</head>

<body id="calibre_generated_inline_toc">

<h3 style="text-align: center;">CONTENTS</h3>

Last edited by deback; 11-08-2020 at 05:42 PM.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote