View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:07 PM   #52
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That should narrow it down a bit. It suggests that whatever has gone on before trying to launch the Insert File dialog has something to do with it: just added a file, just deleted a file, just renamed a file, just highlighted some code, etc...
I am polishing little things as I go. So might edit a little text. That's about it.

... except for the routine I just mentioned a few posts back about being a neat nick... to reiterate, I hit return after the last </p>, then hit it once more to drop the next paragraph down a line. Then I delete the code the returns generate, so I have a blank line where I plan to insert the image. Then I click the toolbar icon for File Insert and that's where the fun starts. Most times it works without a hitch. My routine is pretty much unchanging. I am a creature of habit.

Quote:
What are your "Mend XHTML Source" settings in Preferences (General Settings), by the way?
Boxes checked for Open and Save.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote