View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Gville I'm not sure what your 2.0 problems are but why don't you try reverting your Kobo back to 1.9.17 or get an older version of Calibre?

I was able to successfully update to 2.0 and apart from the slow page turns and a bit of funny business with the sleep screen it's going ok for me. I read the pre release notes on Calibre and realised it wasn't going to work with 2.0 so I decided not to upgrade Calibre. My version of Calibre which is a few weeks old 0.8.57 works perfectly with Kobo 2.0

Good luck.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote