View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:13 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by muraiken View Post
I recently purchased a Kindle Paperwhite. The 1st book I purchased had some chapters where the font was greyed out rather than black and makes it hard to read. The bold font is already maxed out so it's not that issue and when I called customer service, they couldn't tell me what was happening. Anyone have a clue?
Customer services seems to be useless in this case. There is nothing wrong. The code in the book is set to use some color other than black. And it is displaying as it should. It's the eBook, not the Kindle.

If the eBook has no DRM or you can remove the DRM and you have it in KF8 (AZW3) format, you can use the Calibre editor and remove the color code(s) from the CSS.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote