View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 06:04 PM   #479
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Thanks for pointing that out. I just assumed that the cover would only display if that option was turned on, so I always saved the cover file to the default location. It sounds to me like your device behaves differently from my older devices. Do you have Power-off Logo set to "book cover" in your Settings?

I don't see an API function that tells me what Power-off Logo is set to, but I can probably figure it out from the global configuration. Can you tell me what "offlogo" is set to in the system/config/global.cfg file? Mine is set to "offlogo=@cover_logo".
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote