View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 10:06 PM   #1
Whitieiii
Whitieiii began at the beginning.

Device: None
Ereader for camping/pool

Since there is no cell signal in most of the places I camp and such i want to find an eink ereader that will be good for me so I have something to do while sitting around the campfire or laying in the tent... I want one that has 3-5 days battery life even when using it 4-6 hours a day on and off and waterproof up to 5ft of water if possible... Id love it to run full Android if it can as well... I normally use the nook app to read my books and like to have that on my device but they don't have an ereader device to fit my bill plus id like to be able to also use Amazon Kindle (i do use that as well sometimes) and read websites and stuff downloaded from the internet and not be tied up to just one service/company so what is out there? I think a cheap device would do the trick nothing fancy as i won't be using it much at all when i do actually have wifi or mobile data just when there's no internet... I've already got an iPad mini and other devices to fill the void it's just the iPad mini isn't good at all outside (LCD isn't good at all in direct sunlight) and battery life is maybe 1/2 a day of reading which wouldn't work if camping... So maybe a 7 inch size would be good... What is out there? I don't really know the devices on the market other then the nook and kindle so any suggestions would be helpful....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Whitieiii is offline   Reply With Quote