View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 08:59 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by duxxil View Post
I'm not interested in the zip tools at all, I just wanna use hardlink to save my disk space as many people trying doing this. If you google calibre symlink or hardlink, you'll see.
I'm pretty sure Kovid was saying he didn't have time to teach you how to use your zip tools to produce the pyo file.
Quote:
I suggest to add some opinions about how to setup the book library to the calibre UI, copy, symlink, hardlink or just record the original book path to the book entry.
I can't say there has been much discussion about using links for access to the books, but there has been a lot of discussion about storing the original file name. And there is even a plugin intended for just that purpose.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote