View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:52 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
Whoa!

I'm rather interested in Nalini Singh's books, too. But the Psy-Changeling series seems a bit too long and complicated for me to catch up with, so I've got the Guild Hunter series instead. (Weren't freebies, though.)

I haven't started reading it yet, but I hope it won't disappoint.

Does anyone here have anything to say about the series or the author?
I couldn't get past the third Psy-Changling book as you said it's complex and kind of all over the board. I am planning on starting the Guild Hunter one after I finish Cat & Bones. I prefer Urban Fantasy series that focuses on one couple or one heroine and her guys than having to read some many different couples because I always get stuck with the ones I don't like or find boring. Overdrive usually has all her titles so before you buy look at your library.