View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 03:35 AM   #6
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I'm hooked on both series. I think both of the worlds she's built in the two series are intriguing. When the two series started, the Psy-Changelings were paranormal romances and the Guild Hunter series was more along the lines of urban fantasy (e.g., the 1st 3 books are about the same couple). But I'd call both series paranormal romance now, although the Guild Hunter series does come back to the first couple again in book 6.

Her heroes tend toward alpha and her prose can sometimes be....a bit over the top. (No one's just sad, they're *devastated*, for example). I'll admit I didn't notice it until I started listening to the audiobooks (the hyperbolic language) - so it depends on how much you notice that kind of thing.

I really like that in both series, there's an overall arch that's carried forward in each series, even as there is also the individual couples' romances going on.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I hate to say too much and spoil it for you.