View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I always like to at least try to report problems to the store and publisher when I find them to hopefully save fellow readers from running into the same issue and also so that if it's a wider problem with that publishers books, like this seems to be, they can potentially put a fix into their workflow for future releases (and of course fix current ones).

That said experiences like the one Gary relates make it hard to continue to bother when it's something I can fix myself and be done with.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote