View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #10
garyyoung
garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.garyyoung never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyyoung View Post
Thank you. I've notified Norton and Amazon.
What a frustrating experience I had with Amazon. I gave a description of the problem on one of their online customer service pages. Amazon emailed me to say that I needed to chat with a phone rep. I spent several minutes repeating all of the details to someone who didn't seem to have even glanced at my initial complaint and who didn't seem to have a clue what metadata is. Finally gave up and told them the process was taking more time than it was worth to me. I have a feeling I was put through a process designed to put obstacles in the way of people seeking a refund, when all I really wanted to do was report a minor problem.
garyyoung is offline   Reply With Quote