View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:33 AM   #30
Peadar Ó Guilín
Author of The Inferior
Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 (soon...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by garygibsonsf View Post
It should be said that on the other side of the coin, some countries do offer economic concessions for writers as well as people involved in some capacity in the arts. In Ireland, you don't pay taxes if you're a writer. That's why Robert Anton Wilson and Anne McCaffrey took up residence there, amongst others.
Yes, you should join us. No taxes for any writer-related earnings (up to EU125,000!) and one month's rainfall in a single day. What more could you want?

I recently enjoyed Stealing Light. And, if the poster just before you is who I think it is, I want to say that I loved Accelerando.
Peadar Ó Guilín is offline   Reply With Quote