View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #19
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
What about people that write for the NY Times. People that write for TV shows. People that do technical writing. They are all on salary.

BOb
Sorry .... read all the posts, Bob. I recognized the fact that script writers and writers for newspapers do get paid a salary. It's just that we were talking about books. As I mentioned, there are book writers who do have regular salaried jobs working as script writers or newspaper writers/editors ... it's just that they don't make their living writing books.

And I should have put that one word in that last post, and missed doing it. I have never heard of a book writer on salary.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote