View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Question Remove title bar when reading?

Is it possible to remove the title bar when reading a book (e.g., the line at the top which includes the name of the book)? It seems a waste of valuable reading space - heck if I can't remember what book I am reading, and I can't tell from THE ACTUAL WORDS I AM READING, then why bother reading anything at all, if all books merge into the same mish-mash?

If it is not possible to get rid of the title bar, then perhaps Kobo will be kind enough to add an option to remove it in a future firmware release?
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote