View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #294
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Well it could have something to do with the peel issues on the v5. The factory might be the one who's in trouble but we were told there was legal reasons Astak could not to tell us why the readers were pulled. How are you suppose to interpret that?
Well contractually there might be a "keep quiet and tell no-one" clause, so the factory could be in trouble. I think production has dropped a little on the 5" to make way for the V60 just released/about to be released.

No seller though is out of stock on the 6", but what makes me question a few things is....what about the Mentor-Lite range of ereaders? If the EZRead line were in trouble, why aren't the Mentor still available??

I just think there is some issues between the factory and Astak. 3 months, no ereaders to sell, the future aint looking good at all.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote