View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
New to the forum, and still learning my way around my PRS650, so I can't answer this specifically. But I can answer generically because I've had to look at syncing, as part of my day job. If you're going to sync two systems, and there's some difference between them, which one trumps the other? If you're going to have the sync go both directions, you have to have a lot of very detailed logic to decided which one wins on the level of individual fields, and this gets complicated in a hurry. Or you have to have some kind of prompting so the user can decide.

So I would not expect the sync to go both ways, at least not automatically. There may be a spot where you can specifically send things from the reader to the computer, but you'll have to go look for it.
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote