View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #72
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The blank lines are missing on the Mobi desktop reader; they show up just fine on all the other versions I have (CyBook, Pocket PC). Looks like a bug in the desktop reader - it's not displaying "<DIV></DIV>" as a blank line, as it should do.

I've made a note of your fix, however.
All I had to go on was the desktop reader for Windows. But the change I have come up with does work with the desktop reader. So if that's implemented, then it's all good even with the bug.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote