Thread: Remarkable 2
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:19 PM   #68
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Mine arrived yesterday, although as I’m now normally back in the office, I’ve only had a short time playing with it as yet. My view is that as a Digital pad of paper, it’s good. The Stylus works well for taking notes and after a Kindle, it’s relatively quick! While the price is significant, I can see this doing well for students as well as people wanting to take notes in meetings or similar.

As an PDF reader it’s decent enough but it depends how much the missing parts, such as hyperlinks, matter to you. As a ePub reader, for me it was passable for just reading but I doubt I’ll be using that as I’ll do leisure reading on my kindle.
The screen is back to the standard eInk of the Sony days to look at, which is a step back after a Voyage, but should be fine in decent light or daylight.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote