View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 03:53 PM   #8
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I truly miss books and was reminded of it today when I looked at a pdf file for a book (horror Storybundle). All that formatting is so lovely and I just miss it, but the reality is that I can't read it. I have to go for function rather than beautiful typography.

I remember those chairs in B&N. I think I bought at least 60% of the books and magazines that I sat down to look at. Occasionally, I got a coffee while perusing too. I don't even have the excuse to go look at and buy a new calendar as my sister brings one every year now.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote