View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 05:17 PM   #39
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran Seymour View Post
The 2016 edition of Some of the Best from Tor.com is now available.

Just need to enter your email address so you're subscribed to the newsletter - full details via the link above.

The offer's apparently open globally until 17 January and there's a choice of Mobi or ePub formats when you follow the download link you get emailed.
I bought or got through my library good portion of these already. Tor is putting out some of the best short speculative fiction today and I highly recommend this tome.
Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote