Thread: [iOS] Wish List
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 11:53 AM   #25
Steve_Haley
CC iOS Developer
Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Variety phones/tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
Another few feature requests....
The CC FAQ, How do I choose which formats calibre sends and where the books are stored?, seems to suggest it works for both when I don't think it does, so it may need [Android] next to it. I would like to request this feature for the iOS version as well.

Inukami
You're right; I've just added the [Android] tag next to it. Format choosing exists in the iOS app (about 1/3rd of the way down the settings menu), but folder locations don't. Folder locations would only be relevant for people with rooted devices, as normally CC can only store files in its own private folders and no other apps could access them. So essentially the organisation system chosen wouldn't matter. I know some people have rooted devices, but it's a low enough percentage where it doesn't justify the effort.

As for your other comments, I'm sadly also another developer who's usually gone quiet. CC took months of full time work to get to where it is, but it never made enough for it to continue being my full time job. That means progress is pretty slow these days, but I do refer to this list when I do work. I've just fixed a round of bug fixing that's taken most of the day, so my next session is going to be a while away.
Steve_Haley is offline   Reply With Quote