View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #15431
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Farlight by Michael Swanson
If I've read it before, I'd completely forgotten it. Although readable, it has too much of pulp superscience in it for modern SF (which it is - written after 2001), and I won't be looking out for any more by this author in particular.

And with this book, my TBR pile has dropped below 300 for the first time since I started keeping a record of it in 2010!

Next: Dragon Ship by Lee and Miller. Not actually from my TBR pile. This one I've borrowed.

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-25-2013 at 07:01 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote