View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:28 PM   #145
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
[QUOTE=CWatkinsNash;1613656]For a while there was a similar problem with police shows - everyone wanted gory lab procedurals, courtroom contests or oversexed dramas rather than good old fashioned "cops doing cop stuff" shows.QUOTE]

I'm guessing you were a Hills Street Blues fan! For me, I think the dialog is the most important...I love good writing, but it has to have a smattering of intelligent humor or I tend to find it depressing. Law & Order is a perfect example, I liked the depth of characters but eventually found the story lines so depressing that I lost interest in the show...
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote