View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
Fotoman
Groupie
Fotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it is

Device: iPad 64GB wifi (Sony 505 RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm sure that this is blindingly obvious to everyone else, and I'm just slow, but...

... I've just discovered that you can rearrange your books on the iBooks "bookshelf" by clicking the "Edit" button at the top left, and then dragging the books around into whatever order you wish. This is great for getting the books in a series into the proper order, for example.

As I say, doubtless everyone except me already knew this .
Not everyone. Just those of us who were already familiar with the iPhone or iPod touch since this is fairly standard iThing behavior. Although, I have to admit, the first time I instinctively pressed and held the icon, which is the way you move apps around and of course, in iBooks that just opens the book. Then I saw the edit button...
Fotoman is offline   Reply With Quote