View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Part, The Second - Then You Stir Stuphph Up

"You're a donut."

"No kidding!", he said. "And no."

"No what?, I asked.

"No to Wrong Donut Extravaganza's question", he replied.

"Wait, let's just be sensible for a minute , okay?"

"Okay. Let's." came the words from behind the second swirly row of sprinkles. "Let's just do that. But would you step on it, please? I'd like to get as far away from here as I can."

"What, did you hold up the donut shop or something?", I asked sarcastically.

You know, time is a curious thing. Have you ever noticed that sometimes a second can feel like an hour?

Well, a few of those seconds went by in cold silence and I could somehow sense....I don't know....look, it sounds strange...but I could somehow tell that this donut was staring at me.

"Oh, great! I'm probably totally bonkers! And yet somehow," I yelled angrily as I attempted to grab something like his collar, "somehow, I bet the cops end up arresting me for aiding and abetting a confection!"

"Oh, real cute, big guy! But who said I was a confection, huh? I'm not a confection. A confection contains fruit or jelly. Didn't you hear Dave say I donut....erm, do not...contain jelly? That would be a mess - particularly with you squeezing me that way. And your anger is kneadless. Chill out."

"What did you just say?"

"I said your anger is kneadless."

"I'm gonna hurt you."

Last edited by vivaldirules; 02-28-2010 at 08:51 AM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote