View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 07:54 PM   #1094
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
As far as I can tell they don't. If someone believes otherwise then they should talk to Kovid, providing examples. I'm not going to make changes to base calibre for this.
Pretty sure it's because I use 'I' for the locked BD, if I change it to say 'W' then the 3 shortcuts are listed by the JS tool. It has no functional consequences, so it can go though to the 'keeper.

Why did I give 'I' to the locked BD - familiarity. I use the locked BD where I would have previously used the CalibreSpy plugin. And the Scroll book details plugin obviates my need for the BD that follows the book list.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote