View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 04:18 PM   #1092
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

You didn't respond to my request for an option to turn tooltips off in Edit mode, I question the need to even have a tooltip in the text box itself.
BR
The text box itself does not have any tooltips. The radio buttons View and Edit have the identical tooltip related to the text box. I suspect that your mouse cursor is hovering on the Edit radio button, causing its tooltip to display. I suspect one of those fancy utils that you use is the culprit. Tabbing once to focus it on the text box will solve it.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote