View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 06:02 PM   #1090
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
. . .

All of the main.json shortcuts are treated identically based on their values in main.json. I personally don't see anything in the above that lends itself to doing something different than what it currently does.
FTR: this doesn't have any functional impact, i.e. my customised Book details shortcuts work as required.

I prefixed my post (1085) on this with "FYI" because I assumed the 'cause' lay in source data not in JS itself. At the time I didn't notice the peculiarity of the Group name changing.

So now my question is: Why does the Group name for the "Book details" shortcuts change when I customise them. From what I can see all of my other keyboard shortcuts (of which I have many) retain the Group name shown in Preferences->Shortcuts.

And that's a question for chaley.

You didn't respond to my request for an option to turn tooltips off in Edit mode, I question the need to even have a tooltip in the text box itself.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote